Heart And Stroke Winners Wall
- (winner) achiever: a person with a record of successes; “his son would never be the achiever that his father was”; “only winners need apply”; “if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success”
- A person or thing that wins something
- A goal or shot that wins a winner or point
- (winner) the contestant who wins the contest
- A card that can be relied on to win a trick
- (winner) a gambler who wins a bet
- strike a ball with a smooth blow
- (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand; “it took two strokes to get out of the bunker”; “a good shot requires good balance and tempo”; “he left me an almost impossible shot”
- A method of striking the ball in sports or games
- An act of hitting or striking someone or something; a blow
- touch lightly and repeatedly, as with brushing motions; “He stroked his long beard”
- An act of hitting the ball with a club, as a unit of scoring
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; “in your heart you know it is true”; “her story would melt your bosom”
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; “he stood still, his heart thumping wildly”
- The region of the chest above the heart
- The heart regarded as the center of a person’s thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- the courage to carry on; “he kept fighting on pure spunk”; “you haven’t got the heart for baseball”
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building’s structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; “the south wall had a small window”; “the walls were covered with pictures”
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; “a wall of water”; “a wall of smoke”; “a wall of prejudice”; “negotiations ran into a brick wall”
heart and stroke winners wall – The Winner
She is twenty, beautiful, dirt-poor, and hoping for a better life for her infant daughter when LuAnn Tyler is offered the gift of a lifetime, a $100 million lottery jackpot. All she has to do is change her identity and leave the U.S. forever.
It’s an offer she dares to refuse…until violence forces her hand and thrusts her into a harrowing game of high-stakes, big-money subterfuge. It’s a price she won’t fully pay…until she does the unthinkable and breaks the promise that made her rich.
For if LuAnn Tyler comes home, she will be pitted against the deadliest contestant of all: the chameleonlike financial mastermind who changed her life. And who can take it away at will…
print exchange winners
dreaming of jacqueline (sry that i spelled your name wrong on the paper)
broken sundowns (sry that you can’t read it proper in the video)
rosa joy (sry that you can’t read it proper in the video)
song: Chopin – Nocturne op posthum
i’ll message the winner soon 🙂 ____________________________________________________________
i’m on holiday now till 22nd of august. see you 🙂
heart and stroke winners wall
Gain fresh perspectives and up-to-date insights from the world’s leading authorities on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of stroke.
Access the comprehensive, expert clinical guidance you need to recognize the clinical manifestations of stroke, use the latest laboratory and imaging studies to arrive at a diagnosis, and generate an effective medical and surgical treatment plan.
Make efficient and accurate diagnoses with the aid of abundant full-color CT images and pathology slides.
Stay up to date on hot topics such as mechanisms of action of commonly used drugs, neuronal angiogenesis and stem cells, basic mechanisms of spasm and hemorrhage, prevention of stroke, genetics/predisposing risk factors, and much more.
Search the complete text online at http://www.expertconsult.com to quickly find the answers you need, download images, and follow links to PubMed abstracts for most references.
Combat the increasing prevalence of stroke with the most comprehensive and updated multimedia resource on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of stroke from leading authority Dr. Mohr.